How To Use Gas Tandoor?
What is the point of writing a blog when you can not write the title that grabs the attention of the reader? We believe in delivering the product and content that makes our readers turn customers. People buy gas tandoors but have no idea of the use of a gas tandoor. But don’t you worry, we’ve got your back. Providing things that are fruitful for you is what we are here for. As we are jumping on the topic of knowing the use of a gas tandoor it is vital for us to know what typically is a gas tandoor. We prefer to leave for other errands for the next few minutes and be ready to read and get the full fledged knowledge of the product that you and your kitchen deserves.
About The Product
A tandoor is a product that was typically being used from the period of indus valley civilization and later went on to get its fame in our states as well, and now has reached the peak that every house craves to have one and here is why. A gas tandoor is typically made of clay as clay helps to retain the heat. It is also designed and manufactured in such a way that it becomes convenient and reliable for the customers to use a gas tandoor. It is cylindrical in shape so that the heat stays inside the product and doesn’t fog outside and hog up the place as a tandoor heats up at high range. Also the best part of it is that you don’t need to heat a tandoor time and again as once it is heated to a certain temperature it stays at that temperature for several hours.
Accessories With A Gas Tandoor
You get several accessories with a tandoor that certainly makes the process more fun and easy. These accessories help in making the process convenient. You get:
- Naan cushions
- Bbq grill
- Skewers stoppers
- Lump of clay for repairs
- Temperature gauge
- Naan rods
These accessories are very important as they make your work smooth. The skewers with fitted stoppers help to load and unload stuff from the tandoor as when the tandoor gets heated up so it might be dangerous for the user to put stuff inside it and take them out. This is where the skewers come to your rescue. The naan cushions help in easily placing naans on these gaddis, and also this helps in enhancing the hygiene standards and providing your guests healthy and hygienic meals. The BBQ grill helps in grilling the things that you like to grill, it enhances the taste and also provides a perfect plating to your food. Since the inside of the product is made from high quality clay so it is obvious that you might see some cracks but that is evitable but if you have a problem with that you can simply use the extra clay to fix it. Next up is a temperature gauge that is fixed on the tandoor so that you can keep track of the time. Naan rods are another helpful accessory that will make your work smooth. All these accessories are made out of high quality raw materials so it is perfect to say that the appliance is durable and reliable and so are its accessories.
Procedure Of Using Gas Tandoor
- A gas tandoor is a big cylindrical shaped tandoor, it is steep from inside and gets heated up really quick.
- You can cook various types of food products.
- Before cooking vegetables or baking bread, you should keep the equipment for heating and once it’s done you will get to know as the black walls of the tandoor will start to turn white.
- Then you can place the food using the accessories, use the accessory that you know will be a crutch in placing things inside the cooking equipment.
- The bread sticks on the walls of the tandoor and through the temperature gauge you can keep the track of the time since when you have kept the food to get cooked.
- The tandoor evenly cooks food from all sides and provides an authentic taste of its own.
- Since it is light in weight and is equipped with the power of portability you can carry it around anywhere and continue with your work.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the capacity of a gas tandoor?
-> The capacity of a gas tandoor depends on the size of tandoor you have bought, you usually get it in three sizes: small, medium and large.
- The capacity of small can feed upto 10 to 15 people.
- The capacity of medium can feed upto 20 to 25 people at the same time.
- The capacity of large can feed upto 35 to 40 people at the same time.
2. How long does it take to cook food in a tandoor?
-> Naan can take 2 to 7 minutes to cook and the overall time is less than 20 minutes.
3. What is the temperature range of a gas tandoor?
-> 400 to 500 degree celsius
4. How do you control the temperature of a tandoor?
-> The better the airflow will be, the easier it will be for you to control the temperature and use a gas tandoor.
5. How do you clean a tandoor?
-> The best way of cleaning a tandoor is to keep it heated at 30 percent heat for 8 to 10 hours daily for 2 to 3 days, and do not forget to keep the top portion open and then you are good to go, gently clean all the residues from the tandoor and it is ready to be used again.