How To Make Recipes Using Electric Tandoor?
There are many types of tandoors that are being sold in the market from which electric tandoors have now gained fame. We have heard about some of the very common recipes that are made in a tandoor like tandoori biryani, tandoori chicken, tandoori momos, roasted meat, tandoori chai etc and what not but here we are to give you a peep into the spices that are commonly used while making food in tandoor and how can it benefit your health and merry the taste buds of your mouth as well, so in order to know the recipes and the famous spices we need to know;
- What are electric tandoors;
- Benefits of electric tandoor;
- How to make recipes in electric tandoor;
- Famous spices used in a tandoor;
- And also you might get the answers to the questions you have been longing to get.
What are electric tandoors?
Electric tandoors are a type of tandoor that run on electricity, they consume very less power and lets you complete your work in very less time.
- These are suitable to be used anywhere in any kitchen like in restaurants, hotels, dhabas and home as well.
- They are less complex in nature and are user friendly, anyone who knows the basics of using this tandoor can work with it.
- Electric tandoors spread heat evenly to every corner of the tandoor and you can easily make recipes in electric tandoor.
- It is always fun to work using this cooking equipment.
Benefits Of Electric Tandoor
Now that we have learned about an electric tandoor now it is time for us to know what benefits it has to offer you and we know the advantages that this equipment can service you with will keep you baffled.
1. Detachable tray with a handle
The tray that is placed inside an electric tandoor can be detached from it which makes the cooking procedure easier for you and you don’t have to worry about getting burns as well as a handle is attached to the tray which makes it convenient for you to pull it out and put it in.
2. Low maintenance
Since the tray is detachable and made of high quality products, it becomes easy for you to clean it and keep all the products of it hygienic.
3. Quick heating
The device is equipped with the power of quick heating services, when you turn the switch on it takes about 1 to 2 minutes for the device to heat and anything that you put inside it takes about 3 to 4 minutes to get prepared.
4. An approach towards healthy food
Using an electric tandoor is beneficial as you don’t need to use oil or if necessary so you can use very less oil in the procedure which makes your meal healthy and also since the device can be heated up quickly so it doesn’t wear off the nutrients and minerals present in food.
How to make recipes in an electric tandoor using famous tandoori spices?
Making and experimenting with new recipes has always been fun but with gas stoves it has always been a long and tiring process too but with electric tandoors it will be fun as it will prepare the food in no time. Some of the most famous spices that are used in tandoors that helps in enhancing the flavors of food prepared are;
- Cumin seeds
Using these spices you can make wondrous things and bless your taste buds and your guests taste buds as well. You can marinade paneer, chicken, and meat. Using an electric tandoor you can barbeque, grill, roast and do whatever you want.
- Amalgamate spices of your choice and make a fine paste
- Insert any of the material of your choice for instance take paneer
- Start inserting paneer and some of your wanted vegetables inside the sticks
- Dip a brush inside the mixture and start rubbing it on the paneer
- Place it inside the heated tray make sure your hands do not come in the direct contact of the tray and before putting anything directly on the tray spread a aluminum sheet so that things don’t stick to its surface
- Barbeque or grill it for a few minutes and tadaaa… you have curated a scrumptious recipe for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it safe to use electric tandoors?
Using an electric tandoor can be very safe and convenient and we definitely think you should buy it.
2. What are the famous spices used in a tandoor?
Garlic, onion, ginger, cardamom, paprika, cumin seeds, and spices of your choice can be added too.
3. How long does it take to make a recipe in an electric tandoor?
It takes about 20 to 30 minutes to prepare the whole meal using an electric tandoor.
4. What is the temperature range of an electric tandoor?
The temperature range of an electric tandoor is 50 to 350 degree celsius.
5. What are the side effects of an electric tandoor?
If not taken proper measurements and not kept track of time it might happen that the food gets burned so make sure that you keep on checking whether the food is prepared or not and keep track of the time.